I am a big believer in keeping things simple.
Websites shouldn’t be complicated. Don’t let an agency sell you an expensive, all singing, all dancing website, that over-complicates your needs and can’t easily be updated or found by search engines. And SEO is very important.
There are so many options now if you want to sell online. You may not need a full-blown e-commerce site but you need something robust and easy to use.
It’s all about the right fit for you, your business and your customers.
WordPress is great for growing with your business. It’s a bit like digital Lego!
Which website is right for you?
If you are a startup or a small business then I have Startup Websites for you. These are simple, but beautiful, long form single page websites. They have just enough information about your business and a way to contact you. You can even pop a lead magnet on there.
They are beautiful, yet functional, landing pages to sell your business and get you found in online searches.
These start at just £500 plus VAT
Small Business Website
If you need a little more, then I have 5 (ish) Page Websites. These allow you to pack those pages full of information for your customers. They also include a Blog or a News page plus your usual website sections. You can also pop a lead magnet in there and I can link it to your email marketing system.
These websites are also fab Wix or SquareSpace website that you have outgrown *or you’re just fed up of it looking like evry other Wix or Squarespace website).
It doesn’t stop there – it can be way more than 5 pages – the world’s your oyster (as they say).
Either the Startup or Small Business websites can grow when you need them to grow.
So, if you want to add in a Shop, or a Bookings facility, or a Membership, or Online Courses, then it can be added in when your business needs it. Building your website with WordPress is a bit like building with Lego!
Oh, and I can build a big old clever website straight from the get go if that’s what you need!
“Working with Julie was a total pleasure, she is creative, a technical expert and a great listener. Julie guided me through the whole process in a supportive way, asking me all the right questions and sharing insight and expertise to ensure that I have a website which is a great ambassador for my business.”
What do our websites include?
- A website design that will feel aligned with your business and your branding
- An E-commerce ready website – I build in WordPress which can easily be ‘e-commerced’
- Secure Website (SSL) included
- Optimised for SEO – on-Page SEO for identified terms
- Social Media – integration with your social media on all pages of the website
- Optimisation of your website and images
- Website optimized for mobiles and tablets as well as desktop browsers
- Easy to update pages, built with the Divi builder
- Divi builder and theme is included in the package at no extra cost
- I can supply royalty free images to use on your website
- Can be connected to your email system
- Google Maps integration can be added
What about when my website is finished?
I send you a detailed Handover Pack, which includes:
- All the logon credentials you need
- List of all plugins and what that do
- Monthly schedule of what you need to do to maintain your new WordPress website
- Details about the security montoring included with your website
- How to videos showing you how to update and look after your website, e.g. How to Edit a Page, How to Backup Your Website etc
- A 1 hour Zoom handover session where we take you through the basics and you can ask any questions.
Once your website is live
I can continue to help you out. I have a variety of Maintenance packages, depending on your requirements, from full management to a light touch. I also provide ongoing SEO packages or simply a monthly blogging package. Your Handover Pack will contain details of these, but get in touch if you want more info now.